Experiment Catches Fire at UWindsor

Tuesday January 17th, 2012

Posted at 1:36pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2406 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

20120117-133243.jpg
(GLIER Building, Google Street View)

Windsor Fire and rescue crews extinguished an experiment gone wrong at the University of Windsor’s Great Lakes Institute for Environmental Research Building on Riverside Drive.

At around 12:45pm, a researcher doing an experiment with ampicillin and ethanol caused a plastic cup to catch fire.

No one was injured.

Do You Like This Article?