Fire Breaks out in Apartment Building on Peter Street

Thursday December 29th, 2011

Posted at 7:19pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2489 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Image: Google Streetview

Windsor Fire & Rescue Services have just extinguished a fire in an apartment building on Peter Street (at Chippawa) in the West End. Fire broke out around 6:50pm in the kitchen of an apartment producing heavy smoke.

One occupant fled to the lobby while the other went to a balcony. Firefighters quickly put out the fire and attended to the two victims. Both victims are being treated for smoke inhalation. No major injuries are reported at this time.

Do You Like This Article?