Windsor-Essex Parkway Open House Wednesday
Tuesday July 12th, 2011
Posted at 1:15pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 2562 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The Windsor Essex Mobility Group is holding an Open House for the Windsor-Essex Parkway, as an opportunity for Windsorites to obtain information, talk one-on-one with the Windsor-Essex Parkway team and provide feedback and suggestions on the latest project details.
At the open house various construction elements will be on display including:
- The finalized road alignments for Highway 401 and Highway 3
- Plans for excavation of the corridor
- Plans for construction of the bridges, tunnels and stormwater ponds
- Minor refinements to design of two stormwater management ponds
- Utility relocations
- Updates to the Landscape and Trails Master Plan
- Traffic management during construction
The Public Information Open House will be held on Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 from 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at the Ciociaro Club lcoated at 3745 North Talbot Road. Presentations will take place in Salon D at 2:30 p.m., 5:00 p.m and 7:00 p.m.