NEWS >
CloudyNow
6 °C
43 °F
Periods Of Rain Or DrizzleThu
9 °C
48 °F
A Few Rain Showers Or FlurriesFri
4 °C
39 °F
SunnySat
2 °C
36 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Claims the Lives of 2 Dogs

Wednesday April 21st, 2010, 7:11pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 5055 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A woman living on the 700 block of Askin Avenue in Windsor came home around 6:30pm Wednesday evening to find both of her dogs dead and her carbon monoxide detector going off. Fortunately, nobody else  was hurt.

Windsor Fire & Rescue attended the scene immediately to investigate. Windsor Police were later dispatched as well. Firefighters suspect that foul play may have been involved.

There are 9-1-1 calls for carbon monoxide detector alarms almost every day in Windsor, but most of them turn out to be false alarms caused by faulty detectors.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message