Mostly CloudyNow
20 °C
68 °F
Partly CloudyThu
26 °C
79 °F
Chance of RainFri
20 °C
68 °F
ThunderstormSat
24 °C
76 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Sunday April 12th, 2015

Posted at 10:26am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1166 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

(null)

The neighbourhood where the fire took place

A stovetop fire in the Forest Glade area sent one person to hospital with burns.

Firefighters and EMS rushed to the 9900 block of Holly Crescent just before 11pm and found a man who had been burned with hot oil on his hands, torso and feet while cooking.

He was transported and admitted to hospital. The fire caused around $500 in damage to the home.

Windsor Fire is reminding the public, if you have a grease fire to “put a lid on it” and remove it from heat. They say don’t try to move it.

hands & feet transported, investigator attending *JL

Do You Like This Article?