Unattended Cooking Keeps Windsor Firefighters Busy

Monday April 20th, 2020

Posted at 8:11pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 221 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor Firefighters were kept busy Monday evening with two separate fires in apartment buildings, both caused by unattended cooking.

The first broke out at Marine City apartments on the corner of Ouellette Avenue and Tecumseh Road around 6:30pm. The fire in a first-floor unit was put out quickly.

The second broke out about an hour later in the 1400 block of Ouellette Avenue. The fire in a third-floor unit was put out quickly with minimal damage.

There were no injuries in either fire.

Do You Like This Article?