UPDATED: Toxic Fire In Chatham
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 396 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Last updated: Sunday October 15th, 10:00am
A toxic fire in Chatham is under investigation by the Ontario Fire Marshals office.
It broke out in a building om Dover Street that housed an Army surplus store and Grill Lite hot tub store.
The fire sent toxic smoke into the air and Dover street was evacuated by police during the fire.
The building is a total loss.
As a result of ongoing safety concerns Thames Street, Dover Street, Kent Street, and Pitt Street remain closed.