Monday Is Your Last Day To Enjoy Windsor’s Outdoor Pools
Friday September 2nd, 2016
Posted at 11:00am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 836 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
The last weekend of summer vacation is upon us, and it is your last change to enjoy one of the city’s outdoor pools.
On Labour Day Monday, pools are open from 1:30pm and close for the season at 3pm.
All six city splash pads are open free of charge from 10am to 8pm daily and will remain open after Labour Day.
The splash pads are located at:
- AKO Park – 4270 Alice Street
- Ford City Spray Pad in Dugal Park, (formerly Drouillard Park)
- Fred Thomas Park – 400 Wyandotte Street East
- Kim Lucier Spray Pad, Mic Mac Park near the ball diamonds – 1125 Prince Road
- Mic Mac Spray Pad, adjacent to Mic Mac Pool – 1125 Prince Road
- Captain John Wilson Splash Pad – 3950 Ducharme Street