ClearNow
15 °C
59 °F
ShowersTue
17 °C
63 °F
CloudyWed
8 °C
46 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudThu
10 °C
50 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Firefighters Respond To Couch On Fire Inside Apartment

Monday October 26th, 2015, 9:45pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3052 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

20151026-211918-1

Windsor firefighters have extinguished a couch fire at a multi-unit residential building.

Crews were called to the 700 block of Cataraqui just after 9pm to find heavy smoke coming from a single-story building. Firefighters discovered a burning couch on fire inside one of the building’s units.

The fire was out quickly and did not spread to the adjacent apartment units.

No injuries are reported.

Windsor Fire says three people were displaced due to the power being shut off. The Red Cross is arranging accommodations.

20151026-212157-2

20151026-212225-3

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message