Electrical Fire In Tecumseh

Sunday March 1st, 2015

Posted at 1:42pm

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2194 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.


Tecumseh fire crews were called to a small electrical fire Sunday morning.

The fire broke out in a Commercial building in the 4900 block of Walker Road around 11:30am

When they arrived they found light smoke in the building and found a small fire in the electrical panel.

It was quickly put out and crews removed the smoke from the building.

No injuries were reported.

Do You Like This Article?