Sparks From Gas Saw Cause Pallet Fire

Thursday July 24th, 2014

Posted at 10:43am

0
0
0

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2649 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

20140724-103850-38330274.jpg

Firefighters have extinguished a small fire on St. Etienne Street that sent large amounts of smoke billowing over Walker Road.

Crews were called around 10am and found a small number of plastic pallets burning behind Ground Effects.

The fire was extinguished within minutes.

Investigators say a worker was cutting fence posts with a gas powered saw when sparks set plastic pallets ablaze at an outside storage area.

The fire caused $21,000 in damages.

No one was injured.

Photo sent in by reader Joseph Louis Blaise Lucier Jr.

Photo sent in by reader Pawel Wnek

Do You Like This Article?