Now
0 °C
°F
SunnyThu
3 °C
37 °F
A Mix Of Sun And CloudFri
6 °C
43 °F
CloudySat
11 °C
52 °F

Things To Do In
Windsor Essex

Follow Us On
TikTok

Traffic Cameras

Daily NEWS-LETTER

Sign Up Here

Lowest Gas Prices

Laptop Causes Bed Fire In East Windsor

Wednesday July 17th, 2013, 3:03pm

0
0

Hello time traveller!!
This article is 3879 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

8488 Darlington as seen on Google Street View

Windsor firefighters have put out a costly blaze after a computer overheated.

Firefighters were called to 8488 Darlington Crescent after 2pm and found that a laptop had overheated on a bed causing a fire.

No one was injured, but damage is pegged at $20,000.

windsoriteDOTca
Daily Newsletter

Sign up to receive all the latest, local news stories you may have missed!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

Do You Like This Article?

Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message
Content Continues Below Local Sponsor Message