PHOTOS: BBQ Catches House on Fire on Hall Avenue

Friday June 29th, 2012

Posted at 6:25pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 2331 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Windsor Firefighters extinguished a fire on a balcony in Walkerville this evening.

Firefighters were called to the 1000 block of Hall around 5:10pm for neighbours reporting a balcony on fire. Firefighters found the southwest corner of a second floor balcony engulfed in flames and quickly put it out.

No one was home at the time of the fire and fire officials say the fire appears to have been caused by a BBQ on the balcony.

Do You Like This Article?