Mostly CloudyNow
13 °C
55 °F
OvercastSun
18 °C
65 °F
OvercastMon
18 °C
64 °F
Mostly CloudyTue
23 °C
73 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Saturday October 14th, 2017

Posted at 3:22pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 218 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Photo by Wen Lin Kee on Facebook

Last updated: Sunday October 15th, 10:00am

A toxic fire in Chatham is under investigation by the Ontario Fire Marshals office.

It broke out in a building om Dover Street that housed an Army surplus store and Grill Lite hot tub store.

The fire sent toxic smoke into the air and Dover street was evacuated by police during the fire.

The building is a total loss.

As a result of ongoing safety concerns Thames Street, Dover Street, Kent Street, and Pitt Street remain closed.

Do You Like This Article?