OvercastNow
19 °C
66 °F
RainFri
21 °C
69 °F
ThunderstormSat
24 °C
75 °F
Chance of RainSun
24 °C
75 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Tuesday February 14th, 2017

Posted at 8:21pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 492 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Tuesday February 14th, 8:25pm

Careless cooking is listed as the cause of a fire in the 600 block of Lincoln Road Tuesday evening.

Fire crews were called to the two storey triplex just after 7:30pm, and found fire on the main floor in the kitchen.

They were able to bring it under control quickly and damage is set at $70,000.

Five people have been displaced. There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?