ClearNow
10 °C
50 °F
ClearFri
11 °C
53 °F
Mostly CloudySat
13 °C
55 °F
ClearSun
14 °C
58 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Sunday December 18th, 2016

Posted at 12:31pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 488 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Unattended cooking gets the blame for a fire at an apartment building in the 200 block of Lauzon Road.

Fire crews were called to the fire in a fifth floor unit just 2am on Sunday morning.

The fire was put out quickly, but heavy smoke on the fifth floor forced residents out for about an hour.

Damage is set at $55,000 with smoke damage in the hall to the fifth floor.

No injuries were reported, but one person was displaced.

Do You Like This Article?