ClearNow
-9 °C
16 °F
ClearThu
-7 °C
19 °F
Snow ShowersFri
-3 °C
26 °F
Snow ShowersSat
-1 °C
30 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday October 29th, 2015

Posted at 10:45am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Windsor Fire crews made quick work of an attic fire at 234 Brock Street Thursday morning.

Fire crews were called to the nine unit building around 9:30am.

Officials say it was confined to a third floor unit and started in the area of the fireplace in the living room.

Damage is set at $35,000.

Do You Like This Article?