ClearNow
2 °C
36 °F
ClearThu
10 °C
51 °F
ClearFri
13 °C
55 °F
Partly CloudySat
13 °C
55 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday July 9th, 2015

Posted at 7:55pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1015 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Careless cooking gets the blame for an afternoon fire in Tecumseh.

Fire crews were called to the home located in the 6900 block of Manning Road around 5pm.

Upon arrival they found smoke showing and additional units were called to the scene.

The fire was out in under an hour.

Damage is set at $50,000.

Do You Like This Article?