Mostly CloudyNow
16 °C
61 °F
Partly CloudyThu
26 °C
79 °F
RainFri
20 °C
68 °F
ThunderstormSat
24 °C
76 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Sunday November 3rd, 2013

Posted at 1:40pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1691 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

20131103-133703.jpg

Windsor firefighters have extinguished a blaze in a home on Elsmere Avenue.

Crews were called to the 1600 block of Elsmere just after 1pm and found heavy smoke coming from the house.

Within minutes firefighters had the blaze put out.

There are no injuries to report.

Windsor Fire says the cause of the blaze was unattended cooking in the kitchen.

Damage is estimated at $45,000.

Do You Like This Article?