Mostly CloudyNow
19 °C
66 °F
ThunderstormSat
24 °C
76 °F
OvercastSun
23 °C
74 °F
Partly CloudyMon
24 °C
76 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Friday August 16th, 2013

Posted at 7:32am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1772 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

UPDATED: 10:16am.

Fire crews were called to the 300 block of McEwan around 4am and found a house on fire.

Crews were able to quickly bring the blaze under control.

One person was home at the time, and the Red Cross was brought in to assist with accommodations. No one was injured.

Windsor Fire says the fire caused $70,000 in damage to the home.

Fire started on main floor but the cause could not be determined.

Do You Like This Article?