Hello time traveller!
This article is 2131 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Fire crews are wrapping up after battling a blaze on Charlie Brooks Court in East Windsor.
The fire broke out in an end unit around 9pm and black smoke was reported coming from the second floor.
Firefighters arrived and quickly extinguished the blaze.
There are no injuries: no one was home at the time of the fire.
Fire crews report that the cause of the fire was an overheated fan which “ignited combustibles in the kitchen”. The blaze caused $75,000 in damage and the entire unit faced serious smoke damage.