OvercastNow
-4 °C
25 °F
Snow ShowersFri
-3 °C
27 °F
Snow ShowersSat
-3 °C
26 °F
Chance of RainSun
1 °C
33 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday January 30th, 2014

Posted at 7:11pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Windsor Firefighters have extinguished a fire in the 300 block of Askin in West Windsor.

Fire crews were called just before 7pm and found smoke pouring out of a third floor window.

Flames were burning at the back of the building and crews began a fire attack.

The blaze was under control within minutes.

There are no reports of injuries.

Windsor Fire says the cause of the blaze was unattended cooking.

The fire caused $100,000 in damages.

Do You Like This Article?