Mostly CloudyNow
17 °C
63 °F
RainMon
19 °C
67 °F
Chance of RainTue
12 °C
53 °F
Chance of RainWed
8 °C
47 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Friday February 5th, 2016

Posted at 6:54am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Careless cooking gets the blame for an early morning fire at an apartment building at 137 Bruce Avenue.

Fire crews were called just after 2am for a kitchen fire in a third floor unit.

The fire was knocked down quickly.

Damage is set at $60,000.

No one was injured.

 

Do You Like This Article?