Partly CloudyNow
31 °C
88 °F
ClearSun
30 °C
87 °F
ClearMon
33 °C
91 °F
Partly CloudyTue
28 °C
82 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday May 24th, 2012

Posted at 4:18pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 2194 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Reader Nikki Ray sent in these photos of a Handi Transit Bus which caught fire a short time ago in the parking lot of the Village of Aspen Lake, a long term care facility on McHugh Street.

The bus caught fire a short time after dropping off a resident at the facility. The driver and one passenger escaped safely.

We’ll update this story with more information as its received from Windsor Fire.

Thanks to reader Nikki Ray for the photos.

Do You Like This Article?