With just a few shopping days left until Christmas, many stores have extended hours to help you get those last minute Christmas gifts.
Malls and Major Stores
- Devonshire Mall is open from 9:30am to 8pm on Sunday, 9:30am to 10pm on Monday and from 9:30am to 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- Tecumseh Mall is open from 9:30am to 9pm on Sunday, 9:30am to 9pm on Monday and from 9:30am to 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- Windsor Crossing is open from 11am to 5pm on Sunday, 10am to 9pm on Monday and from 10am to 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- Best Buy is open from 9am to 7pm on Sunday, 9am to 11pm on Monday and from 8am to 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- Future Shop is open from 9am to 7pm on Sunday, 9am to 11pm on Monday and from 8am to 5pm on Christmas Eve.
- WalMart is open 24 hours a day until 11pm on Christmas Eve.
- Target is open from 8am – 11pm daily until Christmas Eve when it closes at 6pm
- LCBO many individual stores have extended hours; all LCBO stores close at 6pm on Christmas Eve
Local Businesses/Local Chains
- Hits Ville at 875 Foster Avenue is open Sun, Mon and Tue from 10am – 5pm (80% off sale)
- Cash For Clothes is open for retail only 11am-4pm through Christmas Eve (everything $5 or less, kids clothes $1)
- Pushers Co. at 55 Maiden Lane is open Monday 10am – 9pm and Christmas Eve 10am – 6pm
- Cameron’s Bookstore on Provincial Rd behind Silver City will be open Sun 10am – 5pm, Mon 9:30am – 9pm and Christmas Eve 9:30am – 4pm
- Harmony Day Spa will be open Sunday 10am – 3pm for gift card sales, 9am – 6pm on Monday and 9am – 3pm on Christmas Eve
- Full Circle Vintage at 75 University West is open Sunday, Monday and Christmas Eve starting at noon
Own or work at a local business? Email us with your deals and hours, [email protected]
Disclaimer: While we’ve tried to verify the accuracy of the sales and opening times listed above, the information may vary or be changed/cancelled by retailers.