Minivan Hits Downtown House Causing Gas Leak
Sunday March 20th, 2016
Posted at 7:51pm
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 879 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Last updated: Sunday March 20th, 9:20pm
Firefighters and police closed two blocks of Dougall Avenue in Downtown Windsor after a minivan lost control, struck a house and started a gas leak Sunday evening.
Emergency crews responded just before 6:30pm to the 500 block of Dougall near the intersection of Wyandotte and Dougall.
Union Gas crews were called to the scene to isolate the leak by digging up the gas line a distance away.
Emergency crews evacuated several houses on the street.
The scene was cleared just after 9pm.
No injuries were reported.