150 Full Time Jobs Available At Integram Seating Job Fair
Thursday February 4th, 2016
Posted at 10:16am
Hello time traveller!!
This article is 926 days old.
The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.
Integram Seating is holding a virtual job fair on February 8th and 9th, 2016 for over 150 Seating Assembly Production Associates.
The full time work pays $17.33/hr and starts at the end of February.
Qualifications include a minimum of 2+ years full time manufacturing experience, availability to work days, afternoons and midnights, you must pass job specific testing and must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Two verifiable work related references are required and you must have own transportation as public transportation is not available.
The virtual interview has two steps:
- Step #1: Submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject line: Magna
- Step #2: Complete a brief interview here: https://hire.li/b500d66
Key tips for conducting a virtual interview:
- Get your house in order: Before you log on to the virtual interview, step behind your computer and take a look at your space from the vantage point of your camera. Put away anything that looks unprofessional.
- Dress for success: While virtual interviews may seem less formal and more relaxed than traditional in-person interviews, they’re not. Wear your most professional outfit.
- Check your Connection: Before you log on, double check your battery to make sure it’s fully charged and make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Follow Instructions Diligently: Once you log on to your interview, you will be walked through the process step-by-step. Take notes and pay attention.