Extension Cord Causes Fire On Howard

Monday July 7th, 2014

Posted at 9:15am

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1475 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

20140707-103917-38357901.jpg

Firefighters have extinguished a blaze in the 3500 block of Howard.

Crews were called around 7:45am and found smoke coming from the side of a house.

Firefighters had the blaze extinguished within minutes.

Investigators say the house was a two-unit dwelling.

Windsor Fire says the blaze was caused by an extension cord that overheated.

The fire caused $10,000 in damage.

Do You Like This Article?