Homeowner Charged After Leamington Fire

Wednesday February 5th, 2014

Posted at 6:29pm

0
0
0
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!!

This article is 1689 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.


A woman was rushed to hospital after her home in the 1700 Block of Mersea Road C filled with smoke Tuesday afternoon.

Leamington fire crews say cause was an issue with the wood stove, and there was no damage to the house.

The homeowner was charged for not having working smoke alarms.

The woman is expected to be okay.

Do You Like This Article?