Mostly CloudyNow
22 °C
72 °F
Partly CloudyThu
26 °C
79 °F
RainFri
20 °C
68 °F
ThunderstormSat
25 °C
77 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Tuesday April 3rd, 2018

Posted at 2:27pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 79 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Tuesday April 3rd, 4:24pm

A fire in West Windsor is being listed as accidental.

Firefighters were called to a duplex in the 100 block of Josephine around 1:30pm, Tuesday, and found heavy fire and smoke pouring from the building’s attic.

Crews fought the tricky blaze, which caused a portion of the floor to collapse, and brought it under control just after 2pm.

Officials say the cause of the blaze was use of a torch during renovation of the upper unit. The fire caused $140,000 in damages.

No injuries are reported.

Do You Like This Article?