ClearNow
26 °C
79 °F
Mostly CloudyMon
34 °C
93 °F
Chance of RainTue
25 °C
77 °F
RainWed
24 °C
76 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday March 1st, 2018

Posted at 9:36am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 109 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

A space heater gets the blame for a fire in Leamington.

It broke out in the early morning hours in the 200 block of County Road 31.

Damage is set at 170,000.

There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?