-4 °C
25 °F
13 °C
55 °F
Partly CloudyMon
4 °C
39 °F
2 °C
36 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Monday February 13th, 2017

Posted at 10:40am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 398 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

A space heater is the listed cause of a fire in the 300 block of Bruce Avenue Monday morning.

Fire crews were called to the home around 2:30 am and had the fire under control quickly.

Damage is set at $25,000.

Do You Like This Article?