ClearNow
17 °C
63 °F
Partly CloudyThu
26 °C
79 °F
Chance of RainFri
20 °C
68 °F
Chance of a ThunderstormSat
27 °C
80 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday January 12th, 2017

Posted at 8:34pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 524 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

(null)

Last updated: Sunday January 15th, 2:49pm

Firefighters extinguished a blaze at a home on Lincoln Road in Walkerville Thursday evening.

Crews were called just before 8pm to the 700 block of Lincoln, just north of Cataraqui, and upon arrival found fire and smoke coming from the upstairs of the building.

Investigators say the cause was unattended candles in the living room.

Damage is set at $35,000 to the unit and contents.

There were no injuries.

(null)

(null)

(null)

Do You Like This Article?