Mostly CloudyNow
5 °C
41 °F
Chance of RainTue
9 °C
49 °F
Partly CloudyWed
2 °C
35 °F
Mostly CloudyThu
3 °C
38 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Wednesday July 6th, 2016

Posted at 1:34pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

image

Last updated: Wednesday July 6th, 6:09pm

Unattended cooking gets the blame for a west Windsor fire Wednesday.

Fire crews were called to the home in the 2200 block of College Avenue just after 12pm for reports of fire in a two story semi-detached house.

Everyone inside was able to make it out safely.

Damage is set at $180,000 to the house and contents, and $20,000 to the adjacent home.

Six people have been displaced.

image

image

Do You Like This Article?