Partly CloudyNow
19 °C
66 °F
Chance of RainTue
28 °C
82 °F
Partly CloudyWed
28 °C
82 °F
Chance of a ThunderstormThu
29 °C
84 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Friday February 5th, 2016

Posted at 7:58am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Last updated: Friday February 5th, 5:21pm

Windsor firefighters battled a fire in the 800 block of Dougall Friday morning.

They were called to the home just after 7:30am and found smoke coming from the attic of the three unit building.

Everyone made it out of the home safely.

The cause is listed as failure of wiring in the attic.

Six people have been displaced.

Damage is set at $250,000.

Do You Like This Article?