Mostly CloudyNow
24 °C
76 °F
Partly CloudyWed
27 °C
82 °F
ClearThu
27 °C
81 °F
ClearFri
28 °C
83 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday February 18th, 2016

Posted at 7:47pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 825 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

A barn fire in Amherstburg Thursday afternoon caused $3,000 in damage.

It happened in the 5900 block of Concession 5 North.

Amherstburg Fire officials say it was caused by ashes from a wood burning stove that were stored in plastic garbage can outside the barn. The fire started in that can then spread to the barn.

There was no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?