Mostly CloudyNow
25 °C
77 °F
Partly CloudyFri
25 °C
77 °F
Chance of a ThunderstormSat
27 °C
80 °F
ClearSun
29 °C
84 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Tuesday November 3rd, 2015

Posted at 6:24pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Photo from Leamington Fire Twitter

Last updated: Tuesday November 3rd, 10:22pm

Leamington Fire crews were called to a residential fire on Chestnut Street around 5:30pm Tuesday evening.

It took fire crews about an hour to bring the fire under control.

Unattended cooking is listed as the cause.

Damage is set at $110,000.

No injuries but the family is displaced

Do You Like This Article?