RainNow
3 °C
37 °F
Chance of RainMon
4 °C
39 °F
Partly CloudyTue
6 °C
43 °F
Partly CloudyWed
-1 °C
31 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Saturday October 17th, 2015

Posted at 6:57pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Fire is out on Hickory Avenue.

Fire crews were called to the home around 5:30pm and found smoke upon arrival.

It took them about half an hour to bring it under control.

The cause was unattended cooking. Damage is set at $20,000.

Some pets were rescued from the house. There was no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?