ClearNow
25 °C
77 °F
SnowWed
-9 °C
16 °F
Partly CloudyThu
-13 °C
8 °F
ClearFri
-14 °C
7 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Friday July 24th, 2015

Posted at 4:32pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1035 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

(null)

Last updated: Saturday July 25th, 8:21am

Windsor firefighters have extinguished a kitchen fire just off of Prince Road late Friday afternoon.

Crews rushed to the 3800 block of Vaughan Street to find fire in the kitchen of a home and spreading to the attic.

Firefighters had the blaze under control within minutes.

No one was injured.

The cause is listed as unattended cooking. Damage is set at $40,000.

Do You Like This Article?