Mostly CloudyNow
16 °C
61 °F
Partly CloudyThu
26 °C
79 °F
RainFri
20 °C
68 °F
ThunderstormSat
24 °C
76 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Tuesday June 16th, 2015

Posted at 7:17am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1101 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Last updated: Tuesday June 16th, 4:31pm

Failure of a portable air conditioner caused an early morning fire Tuesday.

Fire crews were called to a duplex at 520 Caron around 3am and found fire on the upper floor.

It was brought under control quickly.

Damage is set at $100,000.  There is no reports of injuries.

Do You Like This Article?