Partly CloudyNow
24 °C
75 °F
Partly CloudyMon
27 °C
82 °F
Partly CloudyTue
28 °C
82 °F
Partly CloudyWed
28 °C
82 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Friday April 24th, 2015

Posted at 7:09pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Reader photo by Jennifer Bell

Last updated: Friday April 24th, 7:37pm

Careless cooking was the cause of a late afternoon fire in the 4000 block of Mount Royal Drive Friday.

The fire broke out just after 6pm.

Damage is set at $150,000.

There were no injuries, but two dogs passed away.

Do You Like This Article?