ClearNow
14 °C
57 °F
ClearThu
28 °C
82 °F
ClearFri
29 °C
84 °F
Chance of a ThunderstormSat
29 °C
85 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Tuesday March 17th, 2015

Posted at 7:56pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1163 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Last updated: Tuesday March 17th, 8:42pm

One person was sent to hospital with burns after a stove fire Tuesday evening.

Fire officials say it happened around 6:30pm at 393 Elm Street.

The person suffered minor burn injuries to hand due to hot grease on the stove.

Damage is set at $5,000 to the kitchen area.

Do You Like This Article?