ClearNow
15 °C
59 °F
SnowWed
-9 °C
16 °F
Partly CloudyThu
-13 °C
8 °F
ClearFri
-14 °C
7 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Wednesday March 18th, 2015

Posted at 11:45pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1161 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Ho Wah as seen on Google Streetview

A fire at Ho Wah Restaurant caused $10,000 in damages.

Windsor Firefighters were called to the restaurant at 1073 Tecumseh Road East just before 11pm Wednesday.

They found smoke in the building, and a fire that had started on a gas stove in the kitchen already out.

Crews spent close to half an hour removing smoke from the building.

No one was injured.

Do You Like This Article?