-5 °C
23 °F
13 °C
55 °F
Partly CloudyMon
4 °C
39 °F
2 °C
36 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Monday March 16th, 2015

Posted at 6:28pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1097 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.


Last updated: Monday March 16th, 10:12pm

The accidental electrical failure of a power bar in a bedroom caused a house fire on Windsor’s west end, Monday evening.

Firefighters were called to McKay and Adanac just before 6pm to find smoke coming from the windows and roof of a home.

Crews found one of the house’s bedrooms on fire and quickly extinguished it.

Nearby residents reported seeing flames shooting out of the bedroom window.

No one was injured.

The fire caused $125,000 in damage to the home and its contents.

Do You Like This Article?