ClearNow
14 °C
57 °F
ClearFri
29 °C
84 °F
Chance of RainSat
28 °C
82 °F
Partly CloudySun
32 °C
89 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Monday July 7th, 2014

Posted at 5:40pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1418 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

File photo

Careless smoking gets the blame for a blaze at a home on Ferndale Avenue.

Firefighters were called to the 2000 block of Ferndale around 5pm and found smoke coming out of the house, with a fire in a basement bedroom.

There were no injuries, but fire damage was extensive.

Windsor Fire officials say careless smoking caused the fire which is pegged at $180,000 in damage.

Do You Like This Article?