Partly CloudyNow
25 °C
77 °F

°C
°F

°C
°F

°C
°F
Send Us A News Tip

Monday March 31st, 2014

Posted at 8:23pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1517 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

100 block of Wilkinson Drive as seen on Google Maps.

Unattended cooking gets the blame for a late afternoon fire in Leamington.

Fire crews were called to the home in the 100 block of Wilkinson Drive for a reported as grease fire on the stove in the basement.  When they arrived they found heavy smoke and the fire was extinguished quickly.

Damage is estimate at $125,000. There were no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?