ClearNow
5 °C
41 °F
Partly CloudyMon
20 °C
68 °F
Chance of RainTue
12 °C
53 °F
Chance of RainWed
9 °C
49 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Monday March 10th, 2014

Posted at 8:01am

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1505 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

Photo courtesy of Tecumseh Fire Twitter.

Careless smoking is listed as the cause of an early morning house fire in Tecumseh.

Crews were called to the home in the 1400 block of Shawnee Road just before 5am to find it fully involved in fire.

Damage is estimated at $130,000. There was no injuries.

Do You Like This Article?