-3 °C
27 °F
6 °C
42 °F
Partly CloudySat
3 °C
38 °F
3 °C
38 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday January 23rd, 2014

Posted at 3:25pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1520 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for achival purposes.

A fire in the 1200 block of George Avenue has caused extensive damage.

Firefighters were called around 2pm to 1282 George and began fighting a fire in a kitchen on the second floor. The fire did not spread and there were no reports of injuries.

Windsor Fire says the cause was accidental and the blaze began when combustibles next to the stove ignited while a person was cooking.

The blaze caused $50,000 in damage.

Do You Like This Article?