ClearNow
19 °C
66 °F
ClearFri
30 °C
86 °F
ClearSat
31 °C
87 °F
ClearSun
30 °C
86 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Thursday November 28th, 2013

Posted at 1:46pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

The Ontario Ministry of Education has ended its supervision of the Windsor-Essex Catholic Distict School Board.

The Board came under scrutiny earlier this year after amassing a $2.3 million dollar operating deficit — an amount it says has now been eliminated.

Spokesperson Eileen Belanger says the board was able to transform the $2.3m deficit into a $5.4 million dollar surplus through cost-saving measures.

Do You Like This Article?