SnowNow
-4 °C
25 °F
SnowMon
-1 °C
30 °F
Partly CloudyTue
-7 °C
20 °F
Mostly CloudyWed
-6 °C
21 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Sunday September 15th, 2013

Posted at 12:13pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Fire has damaged three floors of Windsor’s tallest apartment/condo building.

Crews were called just after 10am to Victoria Park Place at 150 Park Street West and found flames shooting from the 26th floor on the building’s southeast corner.

One resident was taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation and released.

Windsor Fire says there is smoke damage above the 26th floor and water damage below.

The cause of the fire was an unattended candle in the bedroom of the unit.

Damage is estimated at $450,000

Do You Like This Article?