Mostly CloudyNow
19 °C
66 °F
OvercastThu
25 °C
77 °F
RainFri
20 °C
68 °F
ThunderstormSat
25 °C
77 °F
Send Us A News Tip

Sunday September 15th, 2013

Posted at 12:13pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Hello time traveller!

This article is 1740 days old.

The information listed below is likely outdated and has been preserved for archival purposes.

Fire has damaged three floors of Windsor’s tallest apartment/condo building.

Crews were called just after 10am to Victoria Park Place at 150 Park Street West and found flames shooting from the 26th floor on the building’s southeast corner.

One resident was taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation and released.

Windsor Fire says there is smoke damage above the 26th floor and water damage below.

The cause of the fire was an unattended candle in the bedroom of the unit.

Damage is estimated at $450,000

Do You Like This Article?